& Maintenance Sale
Our technicians are waiting for your call….
Hurry! Offer Expires April 15, 2017
Get 1 Year Unlimited Service Calls for ALL Your Household Appliances with Purchase of any Spring Cleaning Maintenance
Choose from 4 Great Deals
Complete Dryer Cleaning And De-Linting
Not only does this save on your electric bill, but it keeps your clothes newer, and prevents potential dryer fires. FOR A LIMITED TIME, $179 (Regular price starting at $289) Surcharge may apply to premium brands, stacked units and built in units.
Complete Refrigerator Maintenance
Keeps your energy bills low, and prevents costly food spoilage. FOR A LIMITED TIME, $179 (Regular price starting at $289) Surcharge may apply to premium brands or built in units.
Dryer & Refrigerator COMBO
Get BOTH Spring Cleaning Specials and save even more. THIS MONTH ONLY, $279. Surcharge may apply to premium or built in units. (SAVINGS STARTING AT $121)
Save 10% on any Repairs
Customer Loyalty Pre-Season Rates through April 15, 2017.
With your purchase of any of the above Spring Cleaning Specials, you also get:
- FREE safety inspection on ALL household appliances.
- 20% OFF all accessories, filters, washer odor elimination & dishwasher descaling.
- *FREE VIP Club Membership for 12 months. ($99.95 value)
What is our VIP Club?
- Free service calls for one year on all the appliances in your home
- 10% discount on repairs in addition to other offers
- Priority scheduling
- Learn More Here.
Schedule Maintenance Now
Why Yearly Maintenance is a Must
- 16,000+ fires caused every year by poorly maintained dryers.
- Dryers with lint build up take longer to dry resulting in high energy bills.
- A dirty dryer suffers from extra wear and tear, which shortens the life of your appliance.
- Clogged dryers cost $18 to $24 more per month to run.
- Allergy irritants circulate each time the refrigerator cycles.
- Reduce food spoilage by keeping temperatures between 38° and 42°.
- Clean refrigerator coils and fans ensure your refrigerator is running efficiently.
- Dirty refrigerator coils lead to compressor failure, which can cost hundreds (and sometimes thousands!) to repair.